Wonder Enterprises is thrilled to foretell that artist Stuart Immonen has signed an exclusive creator concord, making him the latest addition to Marvel's team of top creative endowment.

Known as an artist who lav be both experimental and adaptive, Immonen brings fresh new thought to to each one individual project he works connected. He last worked with Wonder on the critically acclaimed INCREDIBLE Tower story arc "Transfer of training OF POWER" with writer Bruce Jones (collected in the INCREDIBLE HULK: Vol. 2 Hardcover, on sale in November). Immonen, whose next published work will be DC's "Superman: Secret Identity" limited series, will begin his inside Marvel tenure later this year, and will play an integral part in the publisher's editorial line through the year 2006.

"Stuart is one of the finest illustrators and storytellers in comics as evidenced by his magnificent bypast accomplishments, especially his run on HULK," said Marvel Editor-in-Chief Joe Quesada. "With his incredible dynamics, attention to detail and fan popularity, He was born to exemplify for Marvel and we'Ra thrilled that he thought so besides. When artists like Gilbert Charles Stuart make us their home I bed that we've done a great job in continued to contribute the greatest gift to this company … Marvel fans rejoice!

"Stuart and Marvel have few big plans up ahead so have got connected to your seats! Heck, what am I talking about, I can hardly wait myself!"

"I've long been a fan of Stuart's work, but never had the pleasance of working with him until his Giant arc which, course, he knocked unconscious of the park," added Wonder Executive (and HULK) Editor Axel Alonso. "A fantastic draftsman and fibber, Gilbert Stuart is the perfect fit for a new project that's in the works letter-perfect now. The manner atomic number 2'll employ is sure to raise eyebrows among funny book fans as well as his fellow creators!"

"The relationship I established with Axel and Robert the Bruce Jones on Predominate was the key factor inadequate to commit to a lengthy stay at Marvel," said Immonen. "A freelancer has to counterbalance notional license with stability, and I spirit that Marvel Comics and my new project leave satisfy all my desires to gainsay myself artistically, patc the cushion of secure work allows me to keep gainful the bills.

"The last time I signed an scoop deal was cardinal years ago, when I had a allot of energy to burn. I wanted to do very much of contrary things. Now, I feel able-bodied to focus all that energy on one project, and conduce to something unequalled, put my personal stamp on and make a substantial share to incomparable of Marvel's classic characters.

"I've too been given free people rein to coif projects with Les Humanoïdes Associés for the European market, which is something I've been angling to do for a few years now. The forthcoming months are going to be precise exciting!"

"As we promised Marvel fans, the Marvel Juggernaut reasonable keeps on rolling," concluded Quesada. "Having Stuart Immonen union Marvel is just one of many more announcements that will have Marvel fans melodious for joyousness and wondering where their paychecks went!"

image